My Flickr Pictures...

www.flickr.com
You are welcome at Chai Ki Dukaan

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

OuT oF HoMe !!!

dear blog !!!

i am sure you know it already, however i will still like to tell you that i would be out of home for about a month starting tmrw and would not be able to post any new pictures during this time...

i, however, will be taking a lot of pictures for you while you are waiting for me to come back and post loads and loads of stuff !!!

i hope you will not be very angry with me, and would greet me with the warmth and love and happiness you have always given me, when i am back...

meanwhile, if someone comes looking for me here, you can ask them to meet me on my other blog...

~|| Life as a (W)hole ||~

take care...
love you....

2 comments:

  1. :)

    i really hope you have a good time and do well while you're away.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even the visitors would be waiting for pics to be up here!!

    enjoy yourself and do well dude

    ReplyDelete