My Flickr Pictures...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The 30on30 Project got an overwhelming response from friends all around. Here are some of the highlights so far:
1. Reached the initial goal of raising Rs. 30000
2. Decided to not stop there
3. Revised the goal to Rs. 50000 and are about 5K short of it as of today
4. Even if we reach 50K we would try to continue raising some money till 30th April and do as much as possible
Thank you everyone who has participated, appreciated, purchased, promoted, and wished for the success of the project.
And like I said, its not over yet !!! There is still more than a week to go.. please do spread the word around if you have not yet done that.
Posted by ~ ॐ ~ at 4/22/2009 09:19:00 PM
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
A week ago it started with a some emails, FB and orkut events, and some blog posts...
In a week's time
- More than 15 blogs have the 30on30 tag or a related post
- I have written at least 150 emails responding to interests/queries on 30on30
- Have received about 40 "I am interested in buying this photograph" emails
- Have collected about Rs. 10000
- Placed 5 print orders out of which 2 have been received
- Have been overwhelmed by the encouraging words everyone had to say about the project
- Touched by some of the responses from friends known and unknown
- Follow up with friends who have showed interest, to complete the orders
- Ensure the prints are ordered and shipped on time
- Spread the word around
- Be thankful to everyone who has participated in the project
- Reach much more than 30K... 50K maybe... or more... lets see
Thank you everyone !!! In the last week, we have done very well and are hoping to carry on with the progress. Thanks again for your support and wishes
Prashant Bhardwaj, Swati Seth, Bhumika Udernani, Subhadip Purakayastha
Posted by ~ ॐ ~ at 4/08/2009 12:20:00 AM
Monday, April 06, 2009
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
30 Days 30 Photographs to celebrate 30 years : Introducing 30on30, originally uploaded by ~OM~ ॐ छाया चित्रालय.
Let me introduce a fund raising project to you. This is a project that I launched on the 1st of April and it continues for 30 days. The project is called 30on30 and is aimed at raising at least 30000 rupees for an NGO (http://askindia.org/sankalp.html) that I have been associated with, for about 2 years now, through my photographs that are available for sale on www.30on30.net
Please do take out time to visit the project and the photographs @ www.30on30.net
Would really appreciate if you could spread the word around too if you like the thought behind the project.
Mailer Design : Swati Seth
Logo Design : Arvin David
Photograph : Prashant Bhardwaj
30on30 Team : Prashant Bhardwaj, Bhumika Udernani, Swati Seth and Subhadip Purakayastha
Printing Solutions Partner for India : iTasveer.com
Posted by ~ ॐ ~ at 4/03/2009 08:09:00 PM