My Flickr Pictures...

www.flickr.com
You are welcome at Chai Ki Dukaan

Friday, April 03, 2009

30 Days 30 Photographs to celebrate 30 years : Introducing 30on30

Dear all,
Let me introduce a fund raising project to you. This is a project that I launched on the 1st of April and it continues for 30 days. The project is called 30on30 and is aimed at raising at least 30000 rupees for an NGO (http://askindia.org/sankalp.html) that I have been associated with, for about 2 years now, through my photographs that are available for sale on www.30on30.net

Please do take out time to visit the project and the photographs @ www.30on30.net
Would really appreciate if you could spread the word around too if you like the thought behind the project.


Mailer Design : Swati Seth
Logo Design : Arvin David
Photograph : Prashant Bhardwaj
30on30 Team : Prashant Bhardwaj, Bhumika Udernani, Swati Seth and Subhadip Purakayastha
Printing Solutions Partner for India : iTasveer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment