My Flickr Pictures...

www.flickr.com
You are welcome at Chai Ki Dukaan

Sunday, December 10, 2006

GrAdUaTiOn TiMe...

Time for me to graduate from only posting pictures on this blog to write here as well...

I have recently bought a canon400D and I would like to actively start learning photography as well... What I want to do is, ensure that what I learn, I keep writing here too.. so that the people who are regular on this page can read about things that I am learning...

The site that stays dedicatedly for posting pictures is FLICKR...

Please click HERE to reach my flickr sets... I would really appreciate honest critical comments on the stills that I pick up from the otherwise moving life....

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to 400D club. I bought it a month back , great camera u will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. # somitra...
    thanks bro...

    i am sure i will enjoy it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good good

    congrats for brand new canon400D :)

    ReplyDelete